March 9, 2020
ExitCertified and Tech Data continue to monitor the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) development with a primary focus on ensuring the health and safety of our colleagues while mitigating business impacts for our customers.
As we continue offering all our robust delivery formats, we have made preparations to ensure that we can provide the best possible training while prioritizing the safety and health of our students and staff.
At this time, we have put the following precautions in place:
- Additional sanitization measures at our training centers, including hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available to students
- Reduced travel for our instructors
For additional precautions you can take yourself, please read these basic protective measures against the new coronavirus from the World Health Organization.
What Are Your Options as an ExitCertified Student?
At this time, all ExitCertified activities are operating as usual, but we have a number of options available, should you want to change your plans or approach to training participation.
- If you’re enrolled in instructor-led training classes, you have the option to join remotely from your home or office via iMVP. If you would like to switch delivery formats, please contact your account manager.
- We are continuing to provide private group training both virtually and on site. If you have any questions about an existing or future registration, please contact your sales representative.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area in the last month or have been in contact with someone who has (or in contact with a suspected coronavirus case), please contact your sales representative and switch to a virtual course with iMVP.
iMVP is already a very in-demand delivery format at ExitCertified, as it ensures a classroom-like experience comparable to instructor-led training. With iMVP, you can participate in a live, certified course from your home, office or anywhere there’s an internet connection.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and provide updates as needed. If you have questions or concerns not addressed here, please reach out to your sales representative.
For additional information please visit www.techdata.com/communications