ACCP: Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional
Validate your ability to design and integrate networks that use ClearPass products and configure ClearPass for policy and guest management, posture, profiling, onboarding.
This certification verifies that you are able to:
- Scope ClearPass licensing requirements
- Configure ClearPass services, enforcement policies and enforcement profiles
- Integrate external servers with ClearPass products
- Monitor & Troubleshoot using the Access Tracker, Logging and Policy simulation
- Configure the Insight reporting tool, ClearPass Guest, MAC Caching, Posture, device profiling and onboarding
- Setup admin operations using TACACS+ with ClearPass
- Design & configure multiple-server ClearPass deployments including redundancy
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design and implementation of Authentication and policy enforcement using Aruba ClearPass Policy manager
- Advance your career as an Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) who understands how to design and implement ClearPass for Mobile
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of one to two years experience in deploying network solutions for the enterprise.
ACCA certification is a required prerequisite for ACCP. Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional certification exam on PearsonVUE.