Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
A Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) is a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) who has attained Red Hat's highest level of certification by passing and keeping current five additional hands-on exams on Red Hat technologies from the lists below. If you pass more than five, then you achieve a higher level of RHCA. This status would be reflected on the verification page. In order to retain RHCA status, you must keep at least five credentials beyond either RHCE or RHCJD current from the lists below. These need not be the same credentials you used when you first earned RHCA.
Joining the RHCA ranks requires significant time and effort. If you are interested in pursuing RHCA, we recommend the Red Hat Learning Subscription as your most cost-effective and flexible option because it includes one year's access to all Red Hat Online Learning courses plus five exam vouchers and two retake exams that can be used for any Red Hat Certification Exam or Certificate of Expertise Exam.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210)
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam (EX248)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310)
- RHCVA Exam (EX318)
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting (EX342)
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Deployment and Systems Management exam (EX403)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436)
- Red Hat Enterprise System Monitoring and Performance Tuning (EX442)
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421)
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules exam (EX465)
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design exam (EX427)