Training your workforce on the latest Cisco collaboration technologies just got more convenient and impactful—with Cisco Digital Learning Library. Students gain the learning effectiveness of the classroom without the classroom—learning the way they want to from their desktop or laptop, through a single, integrated browser window. We offer your organization a wide range of e-learning programs, from individual courses to the latest Cisco certification technology tracks training. With the Cisco Digital Learning Library for collaboration your team can gain hands-on knowledge to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco collaboration technology, while preparing for associate and professional level Cisco certifications.
- The Digital Learning Library for Collaboration is a Portfolio Subscription.
- This is the best option if you are interested in multiple courses under one technology topic.
- The Portfolio Subscription provides access to all classes under the chosen portfolio.
- Price is $5,000.
- NOTE: Subscription is for 1 year of access.
The library includes the following courses:
- CICD v1.0
- CIVND2 v1.0
- CIPTV1 v1.0
- CIPTV2 v1.0
- CTCOLLAB v1.0
- CAPPS v1.0
Cisco Digital E-Learning benefits students in many ways, as it’s:
- Effective: Covers every learning style, with HD instructor-led video, searchable transcripts, and full Student Guide textbook
- Interactive: Offers engaging Discovery Labs for hands-on learning, plus graded challenge assignments to measure progress
- Flexible: Increases learning convenience, as students can work at their own pace, anytime, anywhere
- Integrated: Provides everything in one place; no multiple systems to log into
- Unrivaled: Gives you the benefits of Cisco expertise, based on years of unmatched learning and certification experience
Other Instructional features include:
- Search, which lets students go through all the instruction guides, as well as transcripts of videos
- Lab recordings, which let students see how other students performed in labs, to improve peer learning
- Labs-at-a-glance, showing each student’s complete and incomplete labs, so they can track progress and make improvements
- Compatibility with smartphones and tablets, so students can learn wherever they go, with their progress saved for them
- Synchronized learning on multiple devices, so students can switch between a laptop and a tablet without losing their place
- Gamification, with achievement badges and medals awarded for mastering content and study techniques
- Leaderboard, indicating how the top 10 students rank, to add a friendly, competitive element
- Bookmarking, which lets students flag and add notes to important concepts or areas they want to review
- Glossary that can be easily browsed, with important terms highlighted
- Social media links, so students can share their progress on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter
- Certificate of completion awarded to all students who finish each course
- Topic videos, including slides and a whiteboard to illustrate important fundamentals from a specific topic or subtopic