29 course(s) found
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55254
In this SharePoint training for beginners course, you gain a comprehensive overview of the SharePoint 2016 on-premise and SharePoint online platform, and learn to create, manage, and customize...
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55252
This Introduction to SharePoint 2016 class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. It is an abbreviated version of our complete SharePoint End User class and is intended for people...
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55251
This SharePoint 2016 Site Owner class is for site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. Skills Gained Navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site. Create and edit web page content....
SharePoint Topic: Programming | Code: 55249
This five-day instructor-led course is intended for developers who want to be able to create client-side solutions with SharePoint Framework. In this course, students will learn about the tools needed...
SharePoint Topic: Administration | Code: 55238
55238B is the Community Courseware equivalent of retired Course MS-040T00 - Manage SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365.This course will introduce the audience to SharePoint Online Administration...
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55223
This course is a demanding three days aimed at delegates that are already experienced users of SharePoint. No prior knowledge of Nintex Workflow is needed but some previous experience of Nintex...
SharePoint Topic: Administration | Code: 55221
How to install and configure all the components of the Nintex Workflow and Forms offerings in a SharePoint 2013 Farm. Skills Gained Learn how to fully install and configure Nintex in your SharePoint...
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55220
This one day instructor-led course will show you how to use Nintex Forms and Nintex Mobile to customise forms for use in SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflow 2013. Nintex Forms 2013 makes it easy to...
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55217
This course delivers the complete site owner story from start to finish in an engaging and practical way to ensure you have the confidence to plan and create new sites or manage your existing sites....
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55215
This course delivers the complete site owner story from start to finish in an engaging and practical way to ensure you have the confidence to plan and create new sites or manage your existing sites in...
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55200
This SharePoint 2016 Power User training class is designed for individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of managing SharePoint sites. Skills Gained Create custom workflows using SharePoint...
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55199
This SharePoint 2016 End User class is for end users and site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and...
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 55197
This two day class is designed for information workers or power users who serve as SharePoint Site Owners or Site Collection Administrators. Students should take this course if they need to know how...
SharePoint Topic: Administration | Code: 55193
This one day class is designed for SharePoint team members and end users who need to know how to use the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016. This...
SharePoint Topic: Business Intelligence | Code: 55157
This course covers the services and features in SharePoint that offer support for Business Intelligence scenarios. Skills Gained Learn to configure SharePoint sites for business intelligence Learn to...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Whether you’re preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification or considering training for new cloud-based products like Azure or Windows Server, ExitCertified provides Microsoft-approved training to help you get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft certifications help you advance in your career and demonstrate to colleagues, employers, business partners and customers that you have the skills needed to implement, administer and manage Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Azure was recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report.
Read about why cloud certifications are important.
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist