23 course(s) found
Azure Security Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-500T00
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (Course)
This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization's security posture, and identify and remediate security...View Course
Azure Data and AI Topic: Public Cloud | Code: DP-100T01
Microsoft - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure (Course)
Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using Azure Machine Learning. This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data...View Course
Azure Migration Topic: Public Cloud | Code: DP-060T00
Microsoft - Migrate NoSQL workloads to Azure Cosmos DB (Course)
This course will teach the students what is Cosmos DB and how you can migrate MongoDB and Cassandra workloads to Cosmos DB. Skills Gained At the end of this course, the students will have...View Course
Azure Migration Topic: Public Cloud | Code: DP-070T00
Microsoft - Migrate Open Source Data Workloads to Azure (Course)
This course will enable the students to understand Azure SQL Database, and educate the students on what is required to migrate MySQL and PostgreSQL workloads to Azure SQL Database. Skills Gained At...View Course
Azure Migration Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-120T00
Microsoft - Planning and Deploying SAP on Azure (Course)
This course teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutions how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and...View Course
Azure Fundamentals Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-900T00
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (Course)
This course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; and Azure management and governance features and tools. Audience Profile This course is suitable for IT...View Course
Azure Developer Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-220T00
Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (Course)
This course provides students with the skills and knowledge required to successfully create and maintain the cloud and edge portions of an Azure IoT solution. The course includes full coverage of the...View Course
Azure Developer Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-204T00
Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (Course)
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web...View Course
Azure Administrator Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-104T00
Microsoft Azure Administrator (Course)
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites,...View Course
Azure Developer Topic: Agile and DevOps | Code: AZ-400T00
Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions (Course)
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise,...View Course
Azure Data and AI Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AI-900T00
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (Course)
This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach...View Course
Azure Stack Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-600T00
Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (Course)
This course teaches Azure administrators and Azure Stack Hub operators how to plan, deploy, package, update, and maintain the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. Lessons include deploying Azure Stack Hub,...View Course
Azure Data and AI Topic: Public Cloud | Code: DP-203T00
Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (Course)
In this course, the student will learn how to implement and manage data engineering workloads on Microsoft Azure, using Azure services such as Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2,...View Course
Azure Data and AI Topic: Public Cloud | Code: DP-090T00
Implementing a Machine Learning Solution with Microsoft Azure Databricks (Course)
Azure Databricks is a cloud-scale platform for data analytics and machine learning. In this one-day course, you'll learn how to use Azure Databricks to explore, prepare, and model data; and integrate...View Course
Azure Administrator Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-140T00
Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (Course)
This course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure. Lessons include implementing and managing networking...View Course
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Whether you’re preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification or considering training for new cloud-based products like Azure or Windows Server, ExitCertified provides Microsoft-approved training to help you get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft certifications help you advance in your career and demonstrate to colleagues, employers, business partners and customers that you have the skills needed to implement, administer and manage Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Azure was recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report.
Read about why cloud certifications are important.
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Azure AI Fundamentals
- Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Data Scientist
- Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Azure Database Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty
- Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training
Popular Microsoft Resources