7 course(s) found
Word Topic: First | Code: 7154
After taking this course, you will be able to create, format and edit basic documents, and do basic functions like printing and spell checking. Instruction will be personalized by version. Students...
Word Topic: First | Code: 7167
Students will learn how to use advanced formatting tools, research tools, use graphics, create tables, charts, headers and footers, use the research tools and do a mail merge. Instruction will be...
Word Topic: First | Code: 7175
Student will learn how to create interactive forms, web pages, and macros, use reviewing tools, and create document references like Table of Contents, Indices and Footnotes. Instruction will be...
Word Topic: First | Code: 55175
In this Microsoft Word 2016 training class, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and...
Word Topic: First | Code: 55174
Students in this Intermediate Word 2016 training class should already be able to create, edit, and print Word 2016 documents on Windows. In this Word 2016 class, students will learn advanced...
Word Topic: First | Code: 55173
This Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 training class is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Word in Windows. Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word...
Word Topic: First | Code: 55272
This Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019 training class is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Word in Windows. Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Whether you’re preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification or considering training for new cloud-based products like Azure or Windows Server, ExitCertified provides Microsoft-approved training to help you get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft certifications help you advance in your career and demonstrate to colleagues, employers, business partners and customers that you have the skills needed to implement, administer and manage Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Azure was recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report.
Read about why cloud certifications are important.
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist