This Oracle BPM 12c: Essentials Ed 1 training teaches you how to work with business architecture (BA) projects. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to design forms, rules and data definitions.
- Model, implement, play and deploy business processes.
- Choose either business-friendly Business Process Composer or BPM Studio, the developer's tool of choice.
- Use integrated Oracle BPM monitoring tools and BA reports.
- Use Oracle BAM to measure both standard and process-specific business indicators.
- Navigate Oracle BAM to measure both standard and process-specific business indicators.
- Raise alerts on abnormal business conditions.
Benefits to You
By taking this course and learning how to implement Business Process Management, you can enable a more agile, flexible enterprise that can adapt to new business demands and to changes in underlying IT systems. Oracle Business Process Management Suite is a natural complement to Oracle SOA Suite that can help you apply SOA to higher-value business opportunities.
- Create business architecture projects and run reports
- Roll up key performance indicators in business architecture reports
- Deploy a business process to BPM Run Time
- Participate in a running process as an end user
- Analyze process workload and performance using Oracle Business Process Workspace
- Collaborate with others who are working on the same BPM project
- Document business processes
- Describe the Business Process Management (BPM) life cycle and how the various components of the Oracle BPM Suite are used
- Create process models and other artifacts using Oracle Business Process Composer and Oracle BPM Studio
- Create and implement user tasks, business rules, and service tasks
- Handle exceptions
- Configure process analytics to gather both standard and custom process metrics
- Create real-time dashboards using Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (Oracle BAM)