- Explain the Compensation Integration Process.
- Recall the Compensation integration transaction codes used.
- Explain how to use the field and selection criteria in each Compensation integration transaction.
- Identify where the integration is sending data from and to.
- Configure the Compensation integration from SAP.
- Configure the Compensation data module in SuccessFactors.
Who Can Benefit
- Application Consultant
- The course is intended primarily for implementers; specifically, Technical Consultants, Functional Consultants, and Partners.
-THR80 Intro to Cloud HCM Academy
-SAP HCM Overview
-HRH01E - Talent Hybrid Overview Part I: Overview and Basic Settings
-HRH02E - Talent Hybrid Overview Part II: Install Add On and System Requirements
-HRH10E - Implementing SuccessFactors Employee Data Integration with SAP ERP HCM
-Basic SuccessFactors HCM and SAP HCM Product Knowledge
-BIT400 - SAP Process Integration
-OKP HCI Overview
- An e-learning course that provides the steps for setting up the integration; to be used in conjunction with video recordings.
- Video recordings, including audio, that has demos of Process Overview, Configuration set up in SAP ERP, and Configuration set up in SuccessFactors.
- An Assessment Questionnaire that checks your understanding of the concepts taught in the e-learning.
- This self-paced e-learning course is available on the SAP Learning Hub (you must have a subscription), or you can purchase the HRH00E Course Bundle of which this course is one component.
Course based on software release
- SuccessFactors HCM b1408 Release (min b1211)
- SAP ERP HCM 6.0 EHP 6 or higher