- Explain how the activities within the Recruiting Process are supported in SAP and integrated via SAP NetWeaver PI to the SuccessFactors BizX tool.
- Recall the SAP Recruiting integration transaction codes used.
- Describe the Vacancy and Job Requisition Trigger Process.
- Describe the Job Application Process and recall the steps required to process the job applications.
- Describe the 18 steps required to configure SAP ERP HCM for SuccessFactors Recruiting integration.
- Describe the 12 steps required to configure SuccessFactors for Recruiting integration.
- Recall Field Mappings for Job Requisitions.
Who Can Benefit
- Application Consultant
- The course is intended primarily for implementers; specifically, Technical Consultants, Functional Consultants, and Partners. Customers are a secondary audience.
-THR80 Intro to Cloud HCM Academy
-SAP HCM Overview
-HRH01E - Talent Hybrid Overview Part I: Overview and Basic Settings
-HRH02E - Talent Hybrid Overview Part II: Install Add On and System Requirements
-HRH10E - Implementing SuccessFactors Employee Data Integration with SAP ERP HCM
-Basic SuccessFactors HCM and SAP HCM Product Knowledge
-BIT400 - SAP Process Integration
-OKP HCI Overview
- Each course is made up of:
-An e-learning course that provides the steps for setting up the integration; to be used in conjunction with video recordings.
-Video recordings, including audio, that has demos of Process Overview, Configuration set up in SAP ERP, and Configuration set up in SuccessFactors.
-An Assessment Questionnaire that checks your understanding of the concepts taught in the e-learning.
- This self-paced e-learning course is available on the SAP Learning Hub (you must have a subscription), or you can purchase the HRH00E Course Bundle of which this course is one component.
Course based on software release
- SuccessFactors HCM b1408 Release (min b1211)
- SAP ERP HCM 6.0 EHP 6