1 course(s) found
vCenter Topic: Hyperconverged | Code: EDU-SRMICM82
This two-day, hands-on training course gives experienced VMware vSphere® administrators the knowledge to install, configure, and manage VMware Site Recovery Manager™ 8.2. This course also shows you...
VMware Certification Paths
Industry Leading Certification Programs To Demonstrate Your Expertise
Start validating your VMware expertise by viewing our training and certification guide.
Data Center Virtualization
Validate your skills in designing, installing, and managing VMware vSphere environments.
- VMware Certified Technical Associate - Data Center Virtualization
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Data Center Virtualization Design
- VMware Certified Design Expert - Data Center Virtualization
- VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV 2021)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Data Center Virtualization Deploy
Demonstrate your skills in designing, implementing, and managing a VMware NSX environment.
- VMware Certified Technical Associate - Network Virtualization
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Network Virtualization Deploy
- VMware Certified Design Expert - Network Virtualization
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Network Virtualization Design
- VMware Certified Professional - Network Virtualization (VCP-NV 2021)
Cloud Management and Automation
VMware Cloud Management and Automation certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill installing, configuring, and optimizing VMware vRealize for your cloud solution.
- VMware Certified Professional - Cloud Management and Automation (VCP-CMA 2021)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Cloud Management and Automation Deploy
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Cloud Management and Automation Design
- VMware Certified Design Expert - Cloud Management and Automation
VMware Digital Workspace certification is designed to gauge your skill configuring, deploying, managing, maintaining, optimizing, and troubleshooting VMware Workspace ONE and related solutions
Desktop and Mobility
VMware Desktop and Mobility certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill designing, installing, and managing a VMware Horizon with View environment deployed on a VMware.
This certification validates a candidate's understanding of VMware's security solutions and the candidate's ability to provide entry level support for the security features of VMware products, including NSX-T Data Center, Workspace ONE and VMware Carbon Black Cloud.
VMware Application Modernization certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill validated by passing specialists exams. Whether it’s developer knowledge of specialized frameworks, or administrator knowledge of emerging technologies like Kubernetes and containers, VMware can help you build an effective team with proven skills.
Why Learn VMware?
VMware training and certification programs are designed to enable your skills to exploit the opportunities made possible by your VMware Data Center Virtualization, Network Virtualization and Security, Virtualization and Cloud Management and Desktop, Application Virtualization and Mobility.
How Do You Get Started With VMware Training?
Download the VMware Certification Guide. These learning paths are designed to help you find the course you need based on the product, your role, and your level of experience.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for VMware Certification?
- Our classes are taught by accredited VMware technical instructors who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated VMware team to guide and to help you choose the right path.
- Extensive class schedules to accommodate your budget and learning styles – in-classroom instructor-led, live-virtual MVP in one of our centers or iMVP at location of your choice.
- As a VMware Authorized Training Center, we only use official VMware courseware.
- VMware releases hundreds of new features and updates each year, we continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest VMware training courses and best practices
Features of VMware Learning Zone
Up to date content
New titles are added all the time, so training for the latest products, technologies, and information on how to optimize your VMware solutions is always current.
Powerful search functionality
Find what you need – and fast. Quickly search for keywords across the entire video library, or within a specific video.
Find content on topics including troubleshooting, deployment, and configuration, helping you effectively resolve issues, extend functionality, and increase productivity.
Accessible from anywhere…
Stream, take notes, make comments, create bookmarks, and join channel discussions from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone – no matter where you are.
…at any time
The VMware Learning Zone is available 24/7, 365 days a year. It’s continuous learning where YOU set the schedule.
VMware Learning Zone 1 year subscription – EDU-VLZP-0
- 65+ videos by our expert instructors on troubleshooting, advanced concepts, administration, and more
- 40+ self-paced eLearning courses, including the VMware Certified Associate (VCA) training courses
- VMware’s entire catalog of recorded webcasts