7 course(s) found
Windows OS Topic: Cloud | Code: 55093
This three day course introduces into Windows Azure Storage consisting of features like tables, blobs, queues and drives and how these features can be used in combination between IaaS and PaaS as well...
Windows OS Topic: First | Code: MD-100T00
In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and...
Windows OS Topic: First | Code: 50331
(Updated for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016)This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to isolate, document and resolve problems on Windows...
Windows OS Topic: First | Code: 40332
This Microsoft Partner Applied Workshop introduces IT Professionals to the new features and capabilities of Windows 10. The workshop combines video, and uses the Enterprise Edition of Windows 10 to...
Windows OS Topic: Administration | Code: MD-101T00
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy using modern deployment methods, as well as how to implement an update strategy. Students will be...
Windows OS Topic: First | Code: 10982
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. Students will get a deeper...
Windows OS Topic: Administration | Code: 50255
In this course you will learn how to reduce costs and increase efficiencies in your network. You will discover how to consolidate the administration of an enterprise IT infrastructure with Group...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server- ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft Certification Training with ExitCertified
ExitCertified offers Microsoft training courses that prepare you to get a Microsoft certification to validate your skillset for your team or future employer. When you train with u, you'll enjoy flexibility of Microsoft training any time at any location with our in-class or online delivery formats. The Microsoft training programs we offer helps professionals gain essential skills required to develop and grow in their careers continuously while keeping their organizations up to date and prepared. These IT certifications verify that you have mastered vital technology skills, to bring to the table better decision making, more productivity, and superior results.
Train whenever it is convenient for you, so you can get the most of your schedule. This flexible training options we have help to meet the needs of organizations and IT professionals. ExitCertified offers certified IT courses from many leading brands as we partner with IT leaders to provide 100% authorized certification training courses. ExitCertified training courses are distributed by award-winning instructors in an online setting environment that makes you feel as if you are in a real classroom. Enjoy group discussions and collaboration as if you were face-to-face. Get access to more than 9,500 courses on your schedule. We have been training professionals since 2001, and we currently deliver more than 9,500 authorized training courses for over 25 brands.
If you are unsure where to start or need guidance, we have subject matter experts available to assist you. Our subject matter experts can help you choose the right courses needed to get you where you want to be and achieve your certification goals. To learn more about how to enhance your career through the certification pathways we offer, click below. Or, for information about the non-certification courses we offer, visit our training catalog.
MICROSOFT AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
MICROSOFT AZURE DATA AND AI
MICROSOFT MODERN WORKPLACE 365
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED: DATA ANALYST ASSOCIATE
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Businesses now can take advantage of the software Assurance Training Vouchers, to get the most out of their IT training budget. By redeeming SATV vouchers you can help your employees enhance their skillset and as a result be better equipped to handle the latest Microsoft technologies. You can use SATV vouchers toward training at ExitCertified.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training